Sckramble MATCH events are contested with the following rules set forth on this page in addition to the General Rules found on the Rules page:
- 2 players competing against each other.
- The game is played in 9 holes.
- The player with the least number of strokes wins the hole.
- If there is a tie in number of strokes, the hole is considered halved.
- A player can concede a hole, the next stroke or the match.
- In the event of a tie, the contest will be decided by score card playoff beginning on the #1 handicap hole for the course played that day.
- The player who finishes in 1st Place wins 100% of the Prize Pool.