Sckramble OPEN events are played by the following rules and the General Rules found on the Rules page:
- 3-4 players compete against each other.
- The game is played in 3 days.
- The game is scored in stroke play format.
- There is no cut in the tournament.
- The player with the lowest number of strokes at the completion of the event wins.
- In the event of a tie, the contest will be decided by scorecard playoff beginning on the number one handicap hole for the course played that day.
- The player who finishes in 1st place wins 60%.
- The player who finishes in 2nd place wins 40%.