Sckramble STROKE events are played by the following rules and with the General Rules that can be found on the Rules page.
- 3-4 players in the contest.
- The number of strokes it takes to complete the hole is the score.
- The player with the lowest total strokes after completion of the contest wins.
- In the event of a tie, the contest will be decided by score card playoff beginning on the #1 handicap hole for the course played that day.
- The player who finishes in 1st place wins 60%.
- The player who finishes in 2nd place wins 40%.